Monday, September 1, 2014

Greatest and Hardest thing ever!

Hello family and friends! :) This week was super exciting and full of adventures! So to start it off. When I was serving down in Santa Barbara last year I met this family. They were really cool and they had a son who was going to BYU Hawaii. One dinner we had at their home their son was there! He was a surfer and really had no interest in going to church anymore and was fine with the way his life was going! That night I talked with him a lot. We kinda clicked because of my past life and what he was doing at the time! Anyway, Ryan (in the picture below) was baptized this past Saturday and some of his step dads family came. One of his step dads brothers was the dad from the family in Santa Barbara. He told me since that night I spoke with his son, something had changed in his son. He has cut his hair, cleaned up a bit and has been meeting with the bishop often and talking about going on a mission. It was the coolest thing ever! I was so happy to hear that I might have been the one to say something to help him want to live a more fulfilling life style! 

This Sunday at church Ryan had me confirm him a member of the church and give him the Holy Ghost. The spirit was so strong and I could feel the spirit guiding me to say what I needed to say! His whole family was there and was touched by the spirit that was in the building! 

I love this work and being missionary! It's has been the most greatest and the hardest thing I've ever done in my life! The Lord is moving his work forward and being able to be a instrument in his hands to deliver this message of the restoration to those here in Atascadero! I LOVE IT!!!

Hope everyone is doing great, I love and miss you all! Till next Monday! 

                 Love Elder Reynolds 

Elder Reynolds, Ryan, Joel, Elder Deem
BBQ after baptism!
P-day sports!

California and stop me!!!! :) HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment