Monday, July 14, 2014

Luke 9:61-62

Looks like you're having the time of your life! :) I always tell people my dad is the coolest dad ever! Its so true! This week was super great! I was serving in the YSA ward this weekend with another missionary!  Everything is going well! I love being a missionary and setting apart these two years! I think its time step it up a little more now. 

Glad to hear everything is going well back home!  Stay safe and have fun! Hope to do the ride together after the mission! Only a year left next month! How crazy is that??? I will also send you my email to The new mission president, President Felix!  Love you all!!!

President Felix,

This week was a great week! First I'll talk about Elder Deem and the amazing missionary he is becoming! This week we really put a focus on talking to everyone, and we saw the blessings come from it! We had 23 declarations and taught 8 other lessons out on the street! We were making it a point to teach the Restoration to everyone that would hear us out! I'm so grateful for this opportunity we have to share the gospel with everyone around us! I have felt the spirit so strong this week. I know everything that we teach is true and that our message blesses and changes the lives of those who are willing to change as well! I was on a exchange with Elder Atkin this Saturday, and I am pleased to say I learned so much from him! One thing he reminded me of was how important it is to talk to people when we're not expected too! We were on a run at 6:30am Saturday morning and came across this lady on the corner of the street. We stopped and talked to her and she told us she had been praying and that is what guided us to her! We shared a mormon.org card with her and talked about eternal families! Since then, today Elder Deem and I opened our mouths in Goodwill while trying to find some new/ pre-owned ties! We talked to this older lady and life here on earth and gods creations! Then invited her to visit mormon.org! Its been great! I am doing super well and loving everyday like it was my last! I love this time I have to be a missionary and serve those around me! 

This is my scripture of the day! *Luke 9:61-62.. Thank you for the insight on Alma 17 today! That is all of our goals and I know it will happen!

I hope all is well! I miss you guys and love you so much! BUT!!! Dont think for one second I am not loving it out here! This is the best mission in the WORLD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment